Community post

Journal

34 TTC #5

Where to start.; Well I am 34 and we are trying for one last little one. Sadly we did get pregnant 4 cycles in only to lose the baby at 8 weeks :( first-ever MC and I was totally unprepared.) All our children were conceived quickly. Our last baby took about 4months. But here I am, cycle 10, (4 since MC) I'm started to feel doubtful, scared, depressed. Is this not meant to be?? We are older now, husband can't just be on the ready when I need him to be but we are still BD I think on the right days, maybe not as much I would like (we might get 3 or 4 good days in) when I know I really need 5 or 6. As I sit here and write this I am 1-2 days late but no positive test. Pretty mother nature is just being cruel to me. At this point, I wish it would just come so I can start planning for this cycle. If I am not preg by Oct I plan on going to see my doc to get some last-ditch help. I will be 36 in Oct. Ugh I feel like its never gonna happen. Just praying now for a happy healthy baby soon. Baby dust everyone!

[img]https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1575158400z6z16.png

3 Comments • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by laughs)

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Im sorry about your miscarriage. I'm 33 going to be 34 in December and it too is taking me and my husband a very long time to concieve #5. I too am late by 1 day and not very strong positives. Although if I am not pregnant by my birthday, I just plan to not try anymore.I just can't keep taking the heart break of getting hopes up only to be crushed.
I wish you the best of luck on your ttc journey.

User image

3 years ago

I completely understand. I'm on Cycle 30. I am 35 years old and had another missed miscarriage last may (2019). Hopefully soon.

Pregnant, Due in 2023.

3 years ago

Don't get discouraged. Bumpy road doesn't mean it's not meant to be. We've tried to conceive god knows how many cycles, but almost 5 years. Second month after trying TTC I got pregnant but miscarried at 7 weeks, now after trying 4years4months I got pregnant but miscarried at 11 weeks. It was June 12, so still fresh. We were diagnosed 2 years of TTC with unexplained infertility. And now I'm getting new and more tests done, so far everything normal, but there's so much more to do. But I'm definitely not giving up and if getting that little babe of yours is your dream, you shouldn't give up either. You will get your little one soon

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo