Community post

Journal

TTC #2 again

View Full Post

On august 11th i took my last birth control pill after taking them for a year. We had been TTCing for over 2½ years without anything happening and decided to take a break for a year, mostly because I only had a year left of my studies. And that year has passed and we are officially TTCing again. I was expecting to start spotting or that AF would show up shortly after taking the last pill, since that's how my body reacted when I had me IUD (Mirena) removed when we started TTCing #2 the first round. But it seems like my body had other plans this time. A few days ago I started having some light cramps, like I do before AF shows. So I thought she were on her way. But then it went from light cramps to my regular OV-pain and I had a ton of ewcm. The pain stopped today, so I'm counting this as 1 dpo. It remains to be seen wether I actually ovulated or not. But hopefully it means my body will be back on track. And more hopefully, it won't take too long before I get my BFP.

User image

115 Comments • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 115 Comments | Last Page

10 dpo and woke up noticing how my boobs felt heavier. No new symptom besides that. I really hoped I could give my husband a bfp today since it's our 9th wedding anniversary, but I guess not. Today I actually felt I saw something at first, but then it kind of disappeared.

This is right at the 5 min mark. It was only a 3 hour hold too, since I had to get up and pee at 4 am.

user submitted image

User image

2 years ago • Post starter

This is 10 min after and not valid, but still. Once it dried completely I couldn't see anything at all though..

user submitted image

User image

Happy Anniversary to you. I can start to see something forming. Let's hope in a couple days the line get darker and have a late anniversary surprise. Keep us updated.

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Thank you. As a true POAS-addict I tested after a few hours again and that shadow is still there. But the last couple of days got me questioning weither we should have another one or just settle for the one we already have. My health has been slowly getting worse for the past few months and my energy levels are quite low, and it hasn't been getting better despite being unemployed since almost a week ago. Don't know if it's my fibromyalgia, my damn thyroid or something else. I tick many of the boxes for ME/CFS too, so. If it keeps getting worse I'm not sure I'll be able to care for another child without totally crashing myself. I mean, I have to think about the family I already have. But, I'll wait and see until next year how it all goes.

User image

11 dpo now and still nothing..

User image

12 dpo and negative. Have started spotting and having some cramps. The spotting is normal, but I usually doesn't have cramps until the day af shows.

User image

I'm sorry girl. I hope next cycle is the one for you should you choose to keep trying.

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Thank you dragonfly.
AF showed up this morning, so that's that. As of now we'll NTNP for a while and see what happens.

User image

Sorry AF showed her ugly face. Let's hope the NTNP will take some of the stress of trying. As for me CTP has my expected ovulation as tomorrow. Hubby and I DTD on Thursday and Friday. Been having some ovary pain and slight blood tinge cm. CTP exp AF is Oct 24. My body has never ovulated this early; wonder if it's from taking Maca that one month and stopped taking it. I'm curious to see what happens this cycle as my hormones are all over the place.

User image[/url]

2 years ago

How has things been going. You must be pretty close to ovulation. Has for me, not sure what DPO I am at. CTP has me at 6dpo but I feel like I am a couple days behind. Only symptom really is that since ovulation I have been feeling bloated. Ecpected period is due in a week. I will try and hold out and not test until AF is late.

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo