Community post

Journal

Update!

Hi everyone! I hope you are all well. I've been off line from this site as the tracking was just getting a little too much for me. Then we moved and everything was stressful enough. Anyway those that remember me, this time last year I had a loss and we've been trying ever since for no. 2 with no joy. Well we moved house 30th of July. My mother stayed for 3 weeks so we literally did it once in the middle of the month cd14.

I'm due today - Saturday and felt like testing just in case as my boobs have been pretty painful but I had a liner on as felt AF was going to start any moment. I got a super faint line on a cheapie!!! It was pink and showed up straight away.

I spent the next hour rummaging for another test and could only find a Clear Blue digital so thought what the heck! 1 hour hold, 4th pee of the morning..... and Pregnant 1-2 weeks!!!

I'm a bit gobsmacked to be honest, and I've been here before and lost it so cautiously excited until I get doubling betas xxx

user submitted image

User image

6 Comments • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by informative)

1 - 6 of 6 Comments

Eeeek! xx

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Oh wow, congratulations ???? amazing news. It’s always when you stop trying! But so easier to say than do. Wishing you a happy nine months xxx

3 years ago

Congratulations!!! Hope you get some reassuring betas to put your nerves at ease a bit. :)

<a href=

3 years ago

Thank you both! I still can't believe it! More testing today as you can expect! Haha! xx

user submitted image

User image

Any news?

Mill

3 years ago

@millbarnet still getting positive tests but first blood results didn't come back yesterday so have to wait until Monday which is frustrating. Second bloods Monday too so hopefully I'll find out the results of the first one when I go in. This the test from this morning xx

user submitted image

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo