Community post

Discussion

Headaches during pregnancy (gender prediction)

Hi ladies. I am currently 18 weeks today with our last baby and we are not going to find out the gender this time. Lately, it seems like everyday I am popping Tylenol to get rid of headaches. I drink plenty of fluids and am eating pretty good. I did a bit of Googling, and it mentions that headaches are caused by being pregnant with a boy. My question is, for those who got constant headaches, did you end up having a boy or a girl? Thank you everyone.

User image[/url]

5 Replies • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Not sure on the headaches but I knew I was having boys when I craved nothing but chocolate. See with my oldest I didn't get sick until 4 months along and with my second I was sick for the first 4 months constantly. With my youngest, it was like my daughter, hardly sick at all with signs or symptoms. So weird.

User image

3 years ago

@hberry. I wasn't sick with my last two pregnancies. This time, I just felt off the first couple months. Craving chocolates most of the time. My first, it was sweets (girl), second was a boy and hardly any sweets. I guess time will tell.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Post starter

Headaches happen more for me with boys. I also craved potatoes for a while. I crave chocolate either way, lol.

3 years ago

Headaches almost every day starting around week 7 with my boy, none really with my 2 girls. Maybe it’s a sign? Either way congrats :) :)

3 years ago

@Angela & Sonata. Thank you for the information and the congrats. I remember the shapes of my belly with my last pregnancy and this one is leaning towards my last pregnancy and not my first but my mom says it is still early. I'm happy either way but my daughter wants a baby sister. My son, don't think it matters to him.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo