Community post

Question

How does this opk look? Positive? Confused by the color its the same thickness

Hey guys I've been trying to catch my LH surge today because all the opks I've taken today look super close. What do you think about this one? Is this my surge? Its the same thickness its just not as blue.

user submitted image

3 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Here is the 2nd picture

user submitted image

3 years ago • Post starter

Negative. It needs to be as dark. Maybe in a day or two you will get a positive test.

3 years ago

I used the clear blue ovulation test for the beginning of my cycle this month. I was also using pregmate ovulation test at the same time and they were never positive. I took Clearblue ovulation test from cycle day 10 to cycle day 16 and got a surge but never a positive clearblue went negative on CD16. I kept testing with pregmate and got my positive at CD19. The test line will be darker than the control line. ????If I would have went off the clear blue i would've quit testing and wouldn't have gotten my real positive. Picture is of my positive OPK.

user submitted image

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1571529600z5z0.png

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo