Community post

Question

OPK question

I'm new to using OPKs. Today is CD 13 and I got a positive result. Do i keep testing for another day or two? Is there any reason to keep testing?

user submitted image

4 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I would definitely keep retesting until the test's are negative. That way it gives you an indication of how long your peak day's are. Good luck.

3 years ago

Thank you!

3 years ago • Post starter

That's totally up to u. The first positive is the only one that matters, so if u need to keep testing to watch it get darker or go negative, then do so. It won't tell u anything tho. U can have positives for days and ovulate hours after the first positive, u can have a short surge that lasts a few hours and still not O for another 2, 3, 4 days after that (or not at all). The first test tells u the surge has begun, the rest tell u the hormone is still high, they have zero bearing on when or if the egg is released. Do what works for u.
Good luck! =))

3 years ago

Thank you i appreciate the response

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo