Community post

Journal

We're Having #2!

It's been a really long time since I've posted on here, so I don't know who will still be on here that I know. Life is so busy, and having a two year old, makes it even more so lol.

We originally went in to start another transfer cycle in January, but my body over rode the hormones and I started bleeding so we had to cancel. We had some family emergencies and then COVID started so we had to postpone again, but we finally had our embryo transfer on August 5. We transferred two embryos just like when we had Chase. I've had zero symptoms, so I had prepared myself for a BFN, but when we tested tonight, 6dp6dt, we got a fairly strong positive! I am so happy that it worked, and can't wait to see our little one.

User Image

22 Comments • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 22 Comments | Last Page

So happy for you! So exciting! I'm still here and I still follow the other site. Both sites these days are pretty quiet. Not many journals, most people communicate through the discussion boards.

Mill

3 years ago • Edited

Hoping for 2 Babies! ???????????????? Definitely keep me posted on here! So curious to see of it will be 2!

Mill

3 years ago

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! I'm so excited to follow ur next pregnancy journey. I have everything crossed that everything goes smooth from start to finish. When is the earliest gender testing done for u?

3 years ago

Wow, that's just amazing! All around for health, strength, and some help when they arrive

3 years ago

Congrats. That's amazing news to hear.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

WOW! Congratulations!! Safe and healthy pregnancy and sticky babies!

3 years ago

Thank you! We're excited too! I'm hoping for one, but two is better than none, so we'll be happy either way.

User Image

3 years ago • Post starter

Thank you!! I'm sure since this is a"geriatric pregnancy" they're going to want me to do genetic testing at 10-12 weeks, but I'm going to avoid them if they let me. Hopefully we'll just find out with the 20 week ultrasound. All of our embryos were grown when I was 33, so hopefully we can use that excuse lol.

User Image

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Ahh! How exciting! Congrats! I have a feeling you will updating this to “we’re having #2 & #3”!!!

3 years ago

I'm not sure we're ready to wrap our brains around twins, but we'll see! Thanks for the congrats!

User Image

3 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo