Community post

Success story

Had 1st Ultrasound done!!

FINALLY!!!! After a total of 5 miscarriages (3 since ttc #3), we FINALLY have a baby with a heartbeat and measuring on time!! Baby #3 is actually measuring a day ahead than I predicted!! EDD 3/29/21 now!! TTC #3 has not been easy. We had a chemical that almost required surgery because my hcg levels wouldn't drop after already bleeding and passing everything, a blighted ovum at 7 weeks, then a late chemical pregnancy. I have the genetic disorder MTHFR (2 copies of same gene) and I've been taking all my vitamins needed for this, so it's been a rough ride. My first two losses happened before we had our two boys. 19 week missed miscarriage was our first heart wrenching experience. Then a chemical. Then we were blessed with our oldest son, Tim. Wyatt, our youngest, came without any issues and first try not sure how that happened So we assumed #3 would be a breeze since Wyatt was so easy.... were we ever wrong But, after almost 2 years, we finally have a sticky, growing, healthy rainbow bean in there and I can't wait to meet her/him

BABY DUST LADIES!! Never give up!!

user submitted image

User image

3 Comments • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by likes)

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

. I hope the pregnancy goes well. Are you thinking of finding out the gender? We aren't this time. We did for the last two pregnancy and this is our last baby.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

@dragonfly: This will also be our last baby. TTC is just too hard for us to try to fit in a 4th before we feel "too old" to have anymore LOL. And yes, I really want to know the gender and can't wait! I love being able to shop.

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations , I wish you the best

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo