Community post

Question

Opinions ladies

Hello ladies I took this test when I was exactly 11 days past af being due the line in this picture did show up in the time frame but shortly after I read really bad reviews on these specific test ): also it isn’t very dark or much of color which makes me second guess it has anyone experienced this ? I am now 14 days past af being due and have not test again due to not wanting disappointment I have been trying to conceive since my miscarriage 2 years ago. Does this look like a positive or a dye line ?

user submitted image

3 Answers • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Get a red dye test like frer to confirm. These blue dye tests are faulty.

User image

3 years ago

I’m always a bit cautious of these tests...I had a full on line with the Tesco own brand and ended up having my period a few days later so it always left me wondering if it was a CP or just an indent strange sort of line...i hope you get the result you’re looking for off a different brand soon

3 years ago

Okay ladies after my body playing tricks on me and me being 15 days late af finally showed today baby dust for next time

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo