Community post

Journal

Hope For Baby #3

July 16th, I finally got my incredibly faint positive on an FRER. I was so sure it was going to be negative, and it didn't quite hit me for a few days. I was booked in for an HCG blood draw by the 17th, because given my rocky history with early pregnancy and loss, I wanted to stay right on top of this pregnancy and know every little thing that was going on in my body, not to mention I didn't have an OB in my new state after having moved last January.. Anyway! My result, as expected, was a low 17. Monday's followup gave me a dramatic climb up to 124.7, Wednesday 307, and by Friday I was begging to myself for the result to be at least 614..and it was 845! So tonight I am finally going to bed with some comfort and peace. I can envision this baby in my future, and actually see it as a possibility. I love you, little bean. Please stay with me. ♥

July 18, 2013

1 Comment • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by likes)

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Congratulations!!! ??

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo