Community post

Discussion

Soooooo confused

Hi ladies this is abit of a long story.
I will start with my back story, at 20 i fell pregnant and I have a 9yr old (1st ever pregnancy) 2010 to 2011 then after he was born I had a missed miscarriage at my 12wk scan. 2011 then I had another little boy now 7yes old 2012 to 2013 I then split with there dad and got my with current partner then in 2017 we got a surprise and had a little boy 2 n half now.

I was 30 this year and We have now have been trying for one more to complete our family and it just isnt being successful we started tring in August 2019. I had a miscarriage at 8+6 in dec 2019 then fell pregnant again in February had a chemical then I had another chemical end of april and beginning of june. I have just found out I have positive tests again and hoping and praying this one is is successful.

Does anyone have anything similar happened to them? Thank you for taking the time to read. Xx

3 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Just want to say congrats and sorry for your losses. When I had my daughter in 2016, my hormones never went back to normal. We tried for baby #2 for close to a year and had chemicals month after month. I took a hunch and thought it was my progesterone. Sure enough, I buy progesterone cream off Amazon and got pregnant that month. I'm using the cream again for this pregnancy. I think you should have your doctor test your progesterone levels and go from there. Hope this helps.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Thank you so much it makes me feel much better knowing I'm not on my own. I see the doctor on friday so will definitely mention that to her. Congratulations on your pregnancy and thank you for taking the time to reply. Xx

3 years ago • Post starter

Your so welcome. Good luck at the doctors on Friday and hope all goes well.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo