Community post

Question

Oh no 5+5 this happened *TMI PIC*

Is this a sign of miscarriage? I’m 26 dpo (5+5) had light spotting last week. It went away by itself. I’m not experiencing any severe pain.

user submitted image

14 Answers • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 14 Answers | Last Page

Not sure but if you are concerned please go in and get checked. Do what's best for baby

User image

3 years ago

I’m going in for bloodwork tomorrow...

3 years ago • Post starter

Directly get a positive pregnancy test because it can be implantation

3 years ago

*did you

3 years ago

Yes I did. Can implantation bleeding show over a couples of days? I went for gym appointment at 5+0 and I got a scan. It showed the yolk sac and the doctor said it was fine. I’m so confused at to why I’m bleeding again could it be from physical activity? I cleaned the whole house yesterday right before the bleeding showed up.

user submitted image

Bleeding in early pregnancy can be normal, as long as it's light and there are no clots - however it could also be a sign of low progesterone, which COULD cause a miscarriage. Ask to have your progesterone tested perhaps, and try to take it easy. Perhaps cleaning the whole house in one day was a bit much! Look up the FlyLady system for a sustainable daily household management system, it's helped me find balance with housework so much.

3 years ago

are you 5 weeks pregnant and 5 days is that correct it possible to be implantation it depends on when ovulation took place

3 years ago

I tracked ovulation and I got a positive test on June 18th. I’ve been spotting on/off for a couples of days now. Bloodwork came back at 35103 hCG. It was at 1526 July 8th.

That's great your hcg is going up so that's a good sign

3 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo