Community post

Question

Any medicine that could give false positive?

Hi!!! I’ve been getting pretty decent BFP on 7 and 8 dpo (You can check my pics on the gallery as I don’t know how to add them here). I have never gotten BFP that early before. I wonder it there is something wrong. Does anyone know if any of the following could result in false positives: collagen, Femara (letrozole) or prometrium ?? Thank you for your input!!

5 Answers • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Letrozole yes.

User image

3 years ago

Thanks Nasake. Are you sure? Because I have been taking letrozole for a while and didn’t get the shadow of a positive. I have been searching on internet and didn’t find any info about that.

But this cycle I had BFPs on 7-8 and 9 dpo. My latest this morning is below. Well I guess I will know soon

user submitted image

3 years ago • Post starter

I don't think anything is necessarily wrong, I do think ur O date is off tho. In a previous question, u mentioned spotting/bleeding 3 days before ur expected O day...I'd be willing to bet u O'd on or around that date. 7dpo is *extremely* early for a bfp on a urine test, but u have a very obvious line on a cheapie. I think ur 7dpo test is probably closer to 9 or 10dpo. Either way, no, those drugs don't give false positives.
Congrats! =))

3 years ago

Dakota thank you for your reply!!!! Hopefully you are right... as long as it sticks I am a happy woman

3 years ago • Post starter

That's all that matters in the end!! Enjoy! =))

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo