Community post

Question

Advice

So I'm not necessarily ttc atm, but really confused with what's going on with my body. So I've been on the mini pill for about 2 years now after I was approved after having dc#2. In the middle of my pack I forgot a few pills then was back on track for 2 days then a few more missed ones (I'm horrible with them sometimes ) May 27th I started my cycle, about 7 days (normal cycle) and according to my flo app I was due to start around June 26th and I spotted for a few days which at first was like okay just a weird cycle I didn't realize I missed as many as I did but after freaking out I read that missing more than one pill will cause spotting okay makes sense but I also got a few maybe positive blue dye hpts but negative first response rapid result. So I took it as the infamous false positive or maybe just a evap. But if the spotting wasn't a period then I'm 10 days late. Not sure if or when I ovulated. Now I'm kinda scared to take my bc. Tried calling Friday to my ob/gyn but they were closed so calling tmw morning. I have had the withdrawal symptoms other than spotting but I've also had pregnancy symptoms too. I've had a strange pulling sensation in my lower abdominal area. Sorry if this is confusing or not all the info needed. But any advice would be appreciated. And also not sure why June was such a bad pill taking month. I very very seldomly miss a pill maybe a lil late but not missed so not sure why it was so bad.

user submitted image

3 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I don’t know if it’s a good news but to me, you are pregnant ! ????

3 years ago

I would say that the test is showing that something is going on. Could be that you are pregnant or you are having a chemical . Better not to start on the pill until you have seen a dr.

3 years ago

That looks positive to me as well. I would not take your BC until talking to the dr. Good luck!

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo