Community post

Question

Help! Spotting/bleeding 3 days before expected ovulation

Hi! I need your help. I am pretty regular with 30 days cycle with an ovulation on day 17. This cycle and the last one I had a little bit of bleeding on day 14 (so 3 days before expected ovulation). I have read that this could be the result of an anovulatoire cycle (among other things). I am desperate for having a baby and I am getting super devastated. Has anyone ever experienced something similar ? I have also read that it can happen on the ovulation day but I am sure that I am not there yet. Please let me know if it happened to you before and got pregnant anyway ? Many thanks!!

3 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Hi there. When you say spotting/bleeding? How much? I've had ovulation bleed; which was really more like a tiny amount in ewcm. Sorry I couldn't be much help.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly, it’s a tiny amount too... that I’ve got to notice when I wiped... but I am sure that I did not ovulate yet.

3 years ago • Post starter

I always spot and enough to need a liner. Several times during my cycle. I have fiborids and that could be why I do. Its days before O and on O. It could be hormones too. Some cycles is worse than others. This cycle i had spotting on CD 10, 13, 15, 16 and 20. I always O too.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo