Community post

Question

Premenopausal at 33?! Luteal phase shortening!

Before I start I just want to say I took a test and its negative. I'm not asking am I pregnant! So I got pregnant a couple months ago and we so thrilled only for my Luteal phase to last only 10 days. I had a chemical pregnancy. We were heart broken! This cycle I'm on 9dpo I think. I had a positive opk. Now at 9dpo I'm doing some pretty bad cramping and bad nausea. I've had 3 kids, and this definitely feel like pms! I just know this is going to be another short cycle. I've been very moody for months. Some night my scalp sweats. Not my body, just my head. I'm worried I'm going through premenopausal. Sadly... Anyone go through this and find out you were on your way to menopause?

4 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Any direction would help! Thank you!

3 years ago • Post starter

Sorry for your loss. If you had unprotected sex this month you could be pregnant or even having another chemical. 9dpo is too early to know for sure. Symptoms from one pregnancy to another can be different.
You could try next cycle without trying for a baby and see how long it is?

3 years ago

Thank you. We kinda gave up after 4 years trying for our last child. Every other cycle I'll test just out of curiosity. I never really use opks just every now and again just hoping I might catch ovulation. I know lastnight I couldn't go to sleep because the nausea was unbelievable. Woke up to the same thing along with back pain and stomach pain. I'm going to get another test today or tomorrow. I know I dont feel well. Yeah, after this cycle I'm going to skip trying to nail ovulation and see what happens. I just want my body to be normal again. Thank you for the advice!

3 years ago • Post starter

Body temp can also help you. Although I know its difficult since you have 3 kids to be up at the same time every day...

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo