Community post

Discussion

Defeated

Have been trying for so long with nothing. Not even a hint at a faint line. Every month I feel defeated. I feel like it will never be my time. I am the only women in my family who hasn't had a child.

4 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I’m so sorry! I know that feeling well. Have you talked to your doctor about this? Might be time to run some tests. Wishing you all kinds of luck!!

3 years ago

You’re not alone hun! Don’t give up. Your time will come. Meanwhile maybe you should seek for medical help and check if there is any fertility issues for you or for your SO. Have you checked it? Sometimes is the simplest little thing! Hopefully you’ll be having your baby soon!

User image

3 years ago

Hi ladies,

Yes I have been seen by a Dr. All my labs and U/S are completely normal. I am going yo start round 2 of clomid this month.

3 years ago • Post starter

Tried for 4 years with my first. Never a hint of a line the whole time. Did multiple rounds of fertility meds and an IUI never resulting in pregnancy. Husband has some motility issues but nothing too terrible. But one day we just got pregnant completely naturally and out of the blue! Just keep trying what you can and keep pushing. Itll happen!

Mill

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo