Community post

Question

Positive Ovulation test (between 7 and 10 DPO)

I had ovulation confirmed with blood test and ultrasound so I am 100% sure I have already ovulated. The Dr. approximated about 8 - 10 days ago.
I have been feeling a lot of pressure in my uterus and notice A LOT of EWCM that was tinged yellow and white so I decided to take an OPK and BAM immediately positive and much more positive than my normal "positive" when ovulating. I assumed it was a fluke. I have 100% ovulated already. BUT. for he rest of the day it has been crazy positive no matter how long I hold or how diluted my wee is. I took a HPT and it was BFN but that is to be expected (I didn't get my first with my son and daughter until 12 - 14 DPO). Has anyone experienced this? Hoping for an early sign of BFP.

user submitted image

MRSLEE+3

2 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I've had bfp opks just before I start my period and dr said it happens, it doesnt mean you ovulate it's just that hormone spikes for some reason.

User image

3 years ago

Huh, I haven't had this happen before and I always take OPKs for my entire cycle. I think I prefer to delude myself haha

MRSLEE+3

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo