Community post

Question

Faint positive 9dpo, 2 negatives 10dpo

So last night I got a what I think was a faint positive within time result window, but today with morning urine and again with evening urine both negative?? Was my positive a false reading?? Anyone have this happen to them and then got a bfp??

user submitted image

7 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

Take a look at my pics. I have faint positives on ept and negatives on dollar store brand tests. 9dpo is early to test as that's when implantation happens. Wait until 12dpo or later to test.

User image

3 years ago

Thank you for your response. Definitely will try to hold out. Just soooo hard too! Lol

3 years ago • Post starter

I know. Its been so hard for me especially these past 3 cycles..

User image

3 years ago

I can only imagine. This is my first ttc cycle but it’s been almost 7 years since I have had my first and only child and even that took 1yr to conceive. Hoping it won’t take as long. I am 38yrs old and am just afraid that my age my interfere with conceiving this time around.

Issa- I'm 33 and my 1st born is 10 yrs old. I have 4 kids. They are 10, 8, 4 and 2.5. This would be my 5th and last. This has been the hardest to concieve for me.
My mom was 44 when she concieved my youngest sister. My dad was 51, 52 when she was born and my mom was 45 when she gabe birth to my sister. Now, my youngest sister is 18 and my dad is no longer with us due to cancer. (Been 6 years since he's passed.)

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Baby dust to us both!!

Yes fingers crossed!

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo