Community post

Question

Has anyone had twinges/cramps from ov to 7dpo (ish) & ended with BFP?

Hi everyone, new here, apologies if this isn’t the right place to ask...
Bit of background; off BC sept 2018, 1st pregnancy ended in an ectopic, with no obvious cause, July 2019. Had left tube removed.
We’ve been more “careful” since as I took a while to recover and started a new career but this month I just feel different? Not sure when ov exactly but assuming approx 11th June as I have clockwork 28day cycles. Anyway my main question is has anyone experienced cramps/twinges to continue after ov? (I get mild ov cramps every month for 1-2 days max) I am currently around 7dpo (not 100%) and have kept having light cramps & twinges at random times but last night was more twinges on my right side for about 30 mins. Has anyone go on to get a BFP? Or BFN after these symptoms? I know it would be too early to tell for me now but I worried a little that something was happening to my remaining tube!!???? Twinges have stopped on that side now. I’m probably overthinking it. Have had BFNs so far (obvs!!????) and this morning with FMU thought I saw a vvvvfl with colour but probs evap. Sorry for rambling, thanks!! Xx

0 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo