Community post

Success story

Baby No#4 and giving hope to all

Hi all
So I’m due baby no#4 on 30th November. I already have a son and twins from ivf. In between my treatments I fell pregnant naturally but miscarried and now I’ve fallen pregnant naturally again and this baby looks perfect. Baby is small but all our children have been small - we just have small babies haha!
So 4 years after I started ttc I finally held my 1st born in my arms from a fet, then to be surprised with twins from a fet and now a ‘pull out method’ baby!!!
Will have 4 under 4 but I will love every minute.
The tears and heartache are worth it in the end and even people who have been trying for 10+ years make it. Don’t give up hope, seriously don’t. I did and mentally it took its toll. Stay positive all, treatment works.
I hope everyone finds their golden ticket in the raffle of ttc and that my 4 children give everyone hope xxxxxxxxxxx

4 children from 1-5 years, trying for more

2 Comments • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by laughs)

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Thank you so much for that. Your post came up just on time..

Congratulations on your beautiful family! You’re so blessed!!!

User image

3 years ago

Everything crossed for you, take a double dose of vit d and b12 if your not already

4 children from 1-5 years, trying for more

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo