Community post

Discussion

Lack of symptoms?

Hi all,
Myself and my partner are both 27 and have been trying for our first for the past 4 months. I have pretty regular cycles around the 29 day mark (give or take a day). During every cycle I usually have sore boobs from 1dpo (so sore that it hurts to roll over in bed), however, this cycle their not painful at all, not even slightly tender. I'm now 7dpo and have had no symptoms at all apart from cramps around 5dpo, constant wet cm (sorry tmi) and high emotions. I just wanted to see whether anyone has experienced a lack of symptoms or anything similar to me that resulted in a bfp?
Thankyou!

3 Replies • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I haven't experienced this, but my DH and I are the same age as you guys and ttc#2! Best of luck to us both!

3 years ago

Aww it's nice that someone's in the same position as us (pretty much!) praying we both get our bfp's soon! Did you have any symptoms with your first? I'm symptom spotting but I've never been pregnant before so seriously have no idea what I'm looking for!

3 years ago • Post starter

I have been pregnant three times - a chemical, my rainbow baby boy, and another chemical the month before last. I don't recall symptoms aside from normal pms with the first chemical. With my son I had vivid dreams, fatigue, breast tenderness that started earlier than normal for me, and all the normal pms things. With my recent chemical I had hot flashes, a metallic taste in my mouth, vivid dreams, and out of this world fatigue. My tummy also got very very hot! They have all been so different! My clearest pregnancy sign with my recent chemical was that my bbt stayed high after 12 dpo when it usually starts crashing and then AF comes a couple days later. With all of my pregnancies I also just KNEW I was pregnant somehow. I would unconsciously hold my hand on my tummy to protect it, or feel that I had better eat a tiny bit extra to keep my energy up, or wear extra warm clothes (it's winter here) basically I was unconsciously being extra careful to look after myself, and I only noticed it in hindsight after testing positive. It's all very vague but there it is haha! My understanding is that anything out of the ordinary could be a sign, including a lack of your usual pms symptoms..... Or not. Infinitely frustrating isn't it? I really hope this is it for you this cycle! I'm on CD2 currently, and looking forward to hopefully getting my second rainbow baby in a couple weeks!

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo