Community post

Discussion

February/March 2021 BFPs

Hi ladies. My due date is February 2, 2021. My first ultrasound is June 22. Come and share your success story that led to your BFP. Here is my list that led to my BFP.

April 27-May 2 (CD 1-6)- AF
May 3 (CD 7)- BD (did not Pull Out)
May 4-7 (CD 8-11)- nothing to report
May 8 (CD 12)- 4yr Anniversary; BD (did not P/O)
May 9-10 (CD 13-14)- gearing up to ovulate. CTP has my ovulation on CD 13)
May 11 (2dpo)- possible ovulation based on temp; not CTP. BD, however husband couldn't finish. Husband states I am really "hot" inside.
May 12 (3dpo)- BD, husband able to finish and not P/O. Husband states, I was not as "hot" as I was last night.
May 13 (4dpo)- Dull cramps/pressure, tingling breasts, anxious/on edge, irritability, moodiness, bloating, diarrhea, hot flashes, vivid dreams
May 14 (5dpo)- not much to report except for diarrhea
May 15 (6dpo)- cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, sharp stabbing pains, sore muscles, backache, tender breasts (underarms), anxious/on edge, I 'feel' pregnant, very happy, BBT Luteal Phase Dip, low alcohol tolerance, increased cervical fluid, acne breakout (chest; never had them there)
May 16 (7dpo)- forgot to track that day
May 17 (8dpo)- dull cramps/pressure, heaviness/fullness, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, achy legs/hips, backache, breasts (stabbing pain), tender breasts (underarms), tingling breasts, I 'feel' pregnant, constipation, dry mouth/increased thirst, low alcohol tolerance
May 18 (9dpo)- BD, cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, achy legs/hips, backache, tender breasts, I 'feel' pregnant, constipation, gas/flatulence, heart burn (throat), dry mouth/increased thirst, low alcohol tolerance, dry cervical fluid
May 19 (10dpo)- cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, pulling/pinching, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, achy legs or hips, backache, breasts feeling heavy or full, tender breasts, I 'feel' pregnant, bloating, constipation, empty feeling in stomach, heart burn (throat), dry mouth/increased thirst, headache, fatigue/exhaustion, low alcohol tolerance
May 20 (11dpo)- BD; hubby states I felt different/tight, cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, pulling/pinching, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, UTI or feels like, achy legs/hips, backache, pronounce veins, tender breasts, tender breasts (underarms), I 'feel' pregnant, increased sex drive, moodiness, diarrhea, gas/flatulence, dizzyness/light headed, dry mouth/increased thirst, stuffy nose, fatigue/exhaustion, low alcohol tolerance, vivid dreams, cervix pain, dry cervical fluid, frequent urination
May 21 (12dpo)- cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, heaviness/fullness, pulling/pinching, sharp stabbing pains, twinges, backache, tender breasts, anxious/on edge, I 'feel' pregnant, irritability, decreased appetite, food adversion, dry mouth/increased thirst, fatigue/exhaustion, insomnia, low alcohol tolerance, + pregnancy test
May 22 (13dpo)- cramps (like PMS/AF), dull cramps/pressure, backache, tender breasts, tender breasts (underarms), tingling breasts, anxious/on edge, I 'feel' pregnant, weepiness, decreased appetite, food adversion, dry mouth/increased thirst, runny nose, chills, fatigue/exhaustion, hot flashes (heart palpatations)
May 23-present- nothing recorded

user submitted image

UPDATE   Baby arrived 12 days early. Was a very fast delivery.

User image[/url]

147 Replies • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 10 of 147 Replies | Last Page

I took three pictures throughout the day around the same time to show the extremity of being bloated. I am only 11 weeks today and I feel more like 4-6 months. Talk about bloatedness.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Honestly, it's really hard to say. My aunt had twins ao it could be a possibility. I guess I will have to wait till Monday to find out. The countdown is on.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Post starter

Glad to hear that your appointment went well Dragonfly! My bloating was ridiculous too, just like yours. I started taking ginger tablets and it's much better now!

Welcome Princess - I'm due in March as well! That is the most intense dye stealer I've ever seen, crazy! Could your dates be off?

AFM: I had my first scan yesterday - all good! Little heartbeat and all I'm 7+2 today, and very nauseated. Since all looked good on the scan we went ahead and told our son (3 years old) about the baby last night. He is delighted, and said "It's gonna be ADORABLE!!" He also asked DH if the baby had a name, and when DH said no not yet, DS suggested the name Celery Cherry Churro.

user submitted image

3 years ago

@dragonfly I'm so sorry to hear about the falling out with your friend. I'm sure it's temporary! Grief is a very fiddly thing. She'll come around again. I hope when you tell your family they receive the news well! I can't believe how far along you are now, time flies! Have you started making a birth plan? I'm hoping I'll be eligible for a home birth with my midwife. My son was born at home by accident (midwife was there thank goodness, but I waited too long to call her so we couldn't transfer to the hospital) and it was such a great experience that I'll choose it over the hospital again if I can!

3 years ago

Sorry I've been MIA the past 10 days. We're still moving from one temporary house to the next waiting for our visas to move to the UK so things are a bit chaotic! Glad to read everyone is doing well.
@E that hospital experience sounds horrible. I had hospital birth for my first two but with minimal intervention thankfully (although still more than what I was comfortable with) but I can't say they were good experiences either. Definitely planning on a home birth if possible this time.
@Crystal glad you are feeling better about things and can't wait to hear good news from you after your next ultrasound! Also I had some spotting at random times for both of my healthy pregnancies (one at 11 weeks and the other around 20 weeks I think). It wasn't anything serious both times.
I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow and I have my first trimester screening in the morning. I'm a bit nervous and can't wait to make sure everything is ok. I got the results of my blood test screening (the one they do at 10 weeks for old ladies ) and everything was normal. I also found out we're having a girl. We ended up telling our kids last Tuesday and they were both very excited! It's actually making me even more nervous because if anything is wrong I think they will be really upset (especially my daughter who is almost 6), It was time to tell them though because they could tell something was up and my daughter was starting to ask questions and worry about why I was tired, having doctor appointments...etc.

3 years ago

How is everyone feeling today? Today, I took the kids to my parents house and finally told them. Surprised that my mom took it as well as she did. Plus she kind of knew as my clothes were getting tight. I'm just glad it's off my chest and can relax a bit now. Still don't plan on telling anyone else except my other grandma. The rest can find out at Christmas and when it comes time to delivering. I think on the bright side that my mom is glad that I will be getting my tubes tied.

User image[/url]

Hi ladies. Hope everyone is doing well. I am convinced that I am having a boy based on all the headaches that I've been having and the way my belly is looking based from my last pregnancy. Only 155 more days to go lol.

User image[/url]

@calvingirl: I also had a sub chorionic hemorrhage and was scared, but mine was also small and seems to have cleared up. So happy baby is doing well so far! Morning sickness should let up for ya in a few more weeks, hang in there!
@dragonfly: so happy you were finally able to tell your parents!! And feeling the baby kick, too! How amazing I can't wait to feel my baby kicking! Then I can't wait for my boys to feel their sibling kick, too!! It's going to be such a fun experience with them

AFM: I seem to be over the worse of the morning sickness, thank GOODNESS!!!! It was so bad this pregnancy! Worse than with my boys by far! I didn't have headaches with my boys, but I do with this baby, too. I'm starting to show already (it is my 3rd baby so I should be showing a bit by now) and I am carrying way higher and different than with my boys. Not sure if this is because I am overweight this pregnancy, or if I'm having a girl this time?? Hubby and I are already saying "she" and "her" lol so we're sort of hopeful to be able to experience a girl in our lives if it is meant to be.

I am also able to find the heartbeat on my home doppler now as well, which is a HUGE relief to be able to do! Monday is my next OB appt and I have the NIPT blood draw that will tell us the gender. If he can't find the heartbeat, he will schedule another ultrasound, but since I can find it I am sure he can. If he finds it, I have to wait until I am 16-18 weeks for the anatomy scan to see baby again unless I pay $65 for a private gender scan through another ultrasound company, which we may do.

User image

3 years ago

@Crystal. I was wondering how you were doing. Glad to hear that you are mostly over the morning sickness stage. I was talking to one of my friends on here and she states that moms just "know" what they are having and if you feel deep down you are having a girl then I too believe that. They also say that with girls, they got a lot of morning sickness. I've been blessed with all three so far and have had none; just that I felt off. I feel like I'm having a boy just based on how my belly is shaped as it looks just like my last pregnancy; boy. Plus I have been getting lots of headaches which I read could indicate a boy. You will have your answer soon enough after your blood draw on Monday. I have my ultrasound next Wednesday (16) and we are both on the fence in finding out the gender; but I don't want to know. I thought about getting a doppler earlier in the prrgnancy but I didn't want to spend the money; and now I can feel the baby when laying down and I think I can feel it when I am sitting.

User image[/url]

So looking forward to the morning sickness (or late night/all day sickness for me) to let up. It's peaking right now. I'm 11wks tomorrow, so hopefully I'm on the tail end. I felt the baby for the first time last night! It was just a little flutter with a full bladder and in the perfect position, but I recognize the feeling. Happened a few times so I'm happy that baby is alive and well!
As for the theory on boy/girl, I had a bunch of headaches with my two boys and nausea with Phoebe and this one (Don't know what this one is yet, but I'm feeling a girl - hoping a girl too.)
So crossing my fingers that the theory works this time! I'd love to have two sisters. I'm the oldest of 5 girls, and my sisters are my best friends. I'd love Phoebe to have that relationship. Otherwise, I love boys too so I won't be disappointed if its' a boy.
I'm getting the NIPT test and will find out in October. I'm thinking of doing a Halloween party/gender reveal with just family. We don't want our kids trick or treating, so we're exploring different options to make it special.

3 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo