Community post

Question

Beta Hcg level

Hi all,
I did blood tests 16dpo, and yesterday at 22dpo..
16 dpo, 26.5, beta hcg level were 690.
22 dpo, 1.6, beta hcg level 5401...
I know its suppose to doubling every 48 hours.. but that is less than that.
Is it ok?

4 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

This calculator says it's 48.5hrs, which is perfectly fine. 48hrs is what they like to see (an average), less or even a little more is perfectly fine. Some doctors like to see a minimum of 60% at 48hrs, so the time frame is pretty wide...as are the numbers themselves. With my second, I was at 6,821 at 30dpo and my dbling time was closer to 60hrs. With my third, I was over 9,000 at 22dpo and that dbl'd at around 31hrs...both made it here perfectly healthy. Don't stress it, ur off to a great start!
Congrats!! H&H9! =))

3 years ago

Thanks!!
I did another blood test today because I was too worried.. and it came up 10792!!!!
So now I'll just wait for doctor US at 7 weeks.. hopefully everything will be ok :)

3 years ago • Post starter

Yay! I'm sure everything will turn out perfect...ur off to a really good start so there's no reason to assume otherwise. Good luck patiently waiting the US...lol it's a brutal wait! Update if u remember!
Congrats! =))

3 years ago

Thanks!!
Yesterday I had the US , at 7w+2d, and everything it's ok!! We hear the heartbeat

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo