Community post

Discussion

Hopefully ??

So I’m 12 days dpo today. My period is due on Wednesday and I just feel pregnant. The last few days I’ve had thrush (which I only had in my last pregnancy albeit it was later on) cramping, bloating, gas, vivid dreams, restless sleep, nausea and vomiting and I’ve been dribbling constantly in my sleep. So I feel super pregnant. But I’ve had negative strip tests yesterday and today. It’s making me feel so sad as I just want to be pregnant. Anyone had these and a a late bfp ??

3 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Might still be too early to test as it takes a few days for HCG to rise for it to pick up on tests. Are you tracking with anything else; temping or cervix check?

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Could I still be pregnant? I’m starting to panic as friends have stated I should have had a positive test now :( I’m not doing any other tracking as we’ve not been trying x

3 years ago • Post starter

It's hard to say if you are. Could be possible that you ovulated later than what you thought you did. Are you experiencing any other symptoms that are out of the ordinary. Try not to worry.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo