Community post

Discussion

Silent miscarriage at 17 weeks and 5 days

Has anyone else had a silent miscarriage? I found out my baby boy died in my belly on April 6th. I was 17 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I had to go to the hospital and be put in labor. I gave birth to my baby boy April 7th at 12: 58 am. I had to have a d&c afterwards cause I wasn't passing my placenta. My doctor told me that by the look of my placenta my baby had been dead about 2 or 3 weeks. So I was just wondering if anyone has had one and ended up having a healthy pregnancy afterwards and how did you cope with your baby not being here anymore?

3 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

So so sorry for your loss. Although i haven't dealt with it myself, there are many women on this site who have lost babies and even had still borns and went on to have healthy pregnancies and babies. There are times we will never know the reasons or what ifs. Just know that just because it happened once, doesnt mean it will happen again.

Mill

3 years ago

Thank you! I have been so scared it'll happen again if we try again. It's hard to go through.

3 years ago • Post starter

I have. And I have 2 beautiful little girls. It hurts, And the following pregnancies were filled with fear- but in the end- all of the pain was worth it once holding my babies.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo