Community post

Question

Help and advice and positive or negative

My last period was 4.28.20-5.3.20 and I had sex on 5.4.20 AND 5.7.20 and 5.11.20 and 5.13.20
It is may 20 and I been having hot flashes and up set sour stomach where it gurts to the point I feel like puking. I posted a test I did this past Monday/ Tuesday. My period is due May 26th. If I'm pregnant it be my 3rd and im asking what the symptoms are with your third pregnancy because I know it can be different.

user submitted image

7 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

It’s hard to tell because of the flash. I feel like maybe there’s a line but I can’t be sure.

3 years ago

Yes each pregnancy is different. I got sick with my girls but not my boys. I’m 5dpo and got heartburn moodiness fatiiiigue!

3 years ago

With my oldest I was 4 months along before I got sick. With my 2nd I was sick for 4 months straight. With my 3rd I only puked once when hormones were kicking in at the beginning and same with my 4th.
1st -boy
2nd - boy
3rd - girl
4th - boy
Now I'm feeling very sick and this would be my 5th. I can't test until this weekend for a good result.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Do any of you see a positive in that though?

3 years ago • Post starter

Do any of you see a positive in that though? Mamafriend?

user submitted image

It looks like there are 2 lines but it’s dark. Have you posted to the photo gallery so you can get votes and tweak the picture? Is this the same test or a new one?

3 years ago

Same test . But I took a new one today and there was one line but idnk. I still haven't missed a period yet and it is due next Tuesday and I been have bad diarrhea

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo