Community post

Question

Can you ovulate more than once?

3 times this month ive had ewcm. Af was due today but a no show but im expecting it to be a mess til my body works itself out. Does this mean ive ovulated 3 times?

8 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

yes it is possible to ovulate more then once per cycle

User image

3 years ago

It is possible, but unlikely. More likely would be that your body geared up to ovulate, but didn’t release and egg, then tried again, and then again. I had this happen for several months after I removed my iud. I also did is consistently when ttc my first daughter until I started using vitex to regulate my hormones/cycle.

User image

3 years ago

What is vitex? My af still is a no show. However i have been seeing alot of ewcm for a few days now......this is more than ive ever seen.

3 years ago • Post starter

Bites is a supplement that helps regulate hormones and therefore regulates cycles. It has also helped me to have more fertile cm. It’s been the biggest help when ttc!

User image

3 years ago

Vitex- not bites

User image

3 years ago

Lmao is it safe to take while breast feeding? My lo is almost a year and early morning before breakfast feeds via breast, and naps as well as ending the evening. I dont wanna ttc for 4 years hahahha

I took vitex while breastfeeding. As with most herbs- it’s not regulated by the fda so there isn’t as much research done to prove its safe. But in researching it- I found that most research shows that it’s safe and helped women’s cycles to regulate.

User image

3 years ago

I may try it and see thank you :)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo