Community post

Question

BFN one day after implantation

This is a weeping post. I’m so sick and tired of this tww. I’ve weeped two times today. Yesterday I was so sure, that I was pregnant. It was my CD 25, and I think implantation took place. Today I got yet another bfn. Now, I lost faith again. Anyone ever felt implantation, and when did you get a bfp?
Cervix is high, soft and medium open btw..

16 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 16 Answers | Last Page

I'm in the same boat. Had a temp dip at 6DPO and now I'm 10DPO and I'm anxious to test. . It takes roughly 3 days before HCG can build up in your system. Don't give up hope. Test in a few days. Good luck and keeping my fingers crossed.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

Both times I have felt sure I felt implantation cramping- I got my bfp 3 days later. It can take a couple days for the hcg to double Enough for tests to pick up! Good luck these next couple days!

User image

3 years ago

Thanks you for answering and cheering me up ladies! How did you feel during implantation?
I was experiencing pinching sensations in the uterus/overy area the whole night last night. Had a kind of pressure in pelvis. I also have more cm today. did you test in those 3 days or did you wait?

3 years ago • Post starter

I'm actually waiting as my AF is due on the weekend. If you check my photos with my last pregnancy (records only), i started getting a very faint line at 8dpo then it gradually got darker every day. This cycle at 6DPO at night, I had just what you are describing. Since then, I'm just noticing pokes all over the place in the belly region; just like my last cycle. I too am trying to feel optimistic.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

With mine I just had a few minutes of sharp stabbing pains slightly off to 1 side of my uterus. Then just tiny twinges and fluttery sensations and a tightness across my belly for the next few days. I always end up testing by 7dpo and they were negative until 8dpo with my most recent one, and 10dpo with the other. So you definitely still have hope!

User image

3 years ago

Dragonfly23 - you actually commented on my post September or October 2018, when I was waiting for my bfp. I got it a few days later. Thank you for being so kind! God bless you.
My AF is also due this weekend. Crossing my fingers for all three of us!

Kahlan+Natsmomma
I hope this is the one. We’re only going to have one more baby, so I just want to get to it and have my babies close in age.

3 years ago • Post starter

1mawma- I’m also trying for my last. I have 2 girls, 3 & 4 years old. I love having them close in age. I’m a bit sad this one will be so far apart in age. I keep hoping for twins! But chances are very slim.

User image

3 years ago

@Mawha. Thank you., I appreciate that. So glad that you got your BFP. Definately crossing my fingers for us all. When do you plan on testing?

@Kahlan. This will be my last one as well. I have a 4 year old girl and a 19 month old boy. My DD wants a girl.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

Hey girl. I am in absolute shock when I woke up this morning. Temp was still high so I tested with FRER. I literally cried as I expected to see one line. I hope to see your BFP real soon.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly
Mawma have you tested again yet?

User image

3 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo