Community post

Question

Ewcm and spotting days before period is due

So I believed I ovulated 7 to 10 days after my period ended. Most likley april 27th. Had ewcm. HSC and ovary pain and very light spotting. BD 3 days before and the day of. Now on CD 30. Should be starting my period any day. But since thursday the 7th I have been spotting and having ewcm again. Usually I spot right before my period and later that day it comes in full force. Nothing. Just some pinkish to reddish spotting off and on thursday through sunday. Since saturday I had watery to creamy to now egg white cerival mucus. My home pregnancy test have been negative on sunday and this morning. I'm wondering if I didnt ovulate and my body geared up again or my cycle is just being off. Maybe wait another week before testing. Last few times it had something similar with the ewcm I ended up getting my period 4 days later but never have I spotted off and on like I did these past few days
Any input?

User image

0 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo