Community post

Question

18dpo faint positive after a bleed

I did a test on the 28th and got a faint positive, 29th I had brown and pink spotting which went red with small clots over the next 5 days but no cramping which I usually get and the clots were smaller than normal. Did another test today and it's a faint positive. Spoke to my dr and I have a scan booked tomorrow at the epu. Realistically what should I expect

5 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Did your test after the bleed look darker? Could be an early miscarriage. I’m so sorry

3 years ago

Thank you. It looked the same faint but there and pink. I'm going there expecting there to be nothing there and anything else is a bonus x

3 years ago • Post starter

Could be a chemical pregnancy - I'm having one of those at the moment. Fingers crossed it's not and baby is still hanging in there! My great grandmother had regular "periods" throughout all of her pregnancies.

3 years ago

Thanks, sorry for what you are going through. With my 2nd child I had bleeding for months like a period it was only because my stomach had a hard lump I went to the drs and they told me I was pregnant and having a boy early August he was born on time in December. The epu test was negative so I have to retest in a week and if its negative it was a chemical if positive I have to call them back for a scan xx

3 years ago • Post starter

I’m hoping it’s positive!!!

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo