Community post

Question

Day 62 cycle, possible pregnancy?

Hi all,

I am currently on cycle day 62 which isn’t that /unusual/ but longer than any cycle I’ve had in over a year. (see attached photo). I’ve been actively trying to conceive, though I haven’t been temping or using OPK’s since they tend to just stress me out more and I’m slightly nervous over this. I took a HPT about 16 days ago, negative. And then one other about 13-12 days ago and it was also negative, but had one hell of a evap line. Due to nerves and doubt I haven’t taken another since and told myself I would take another after this weekend which is tomorrow if af didn’t show. I’m extremely nervous for some reason and I’m a POS addict. I’ve been having some heavy cramps and fullness/pulling in my lower abdomen but my breast are not sore AT ALL which is strange since I normally I’m so achy before AF I wanna cry. Has any one had any success with long cycles like this? Should I get my hopes up about any of this? Any have any health input on this at all? I’ll update with a test tomorrow.

Love to you all, and plenty of baby dust

user submitted image

3 Answers • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Well, seeing as no one had any answers for me I might as well just update for my records.. Took a FR test this morning and it’s very negative. I’m gutted and can’t stop crying. I wish this wasn’t so hard. I hate my body more than I could describe.

3 years ago • Post starter

I had really long and irregular cycles like that, too. Have you tried taking vitex? It has helped regulate my cycle to a 31-35 day cycle. It makes your fertile window much easier to pinpoint and helps to know when is a reasonable time to test.
But I know how incredibly frustrating it is! Not knowing when or if you’ve ovulated or when to take a test. TTC is so stressful, but having long and irregular cycles makes it even harder and more stressful! Good luck, and I hope you get your soon!

User image

3 years ago

Are you sure you’re ovulating? I have long cycles too due to PCOS. Ovulation was my issue. Have you talked to your doctor?

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo