Community post

Journal

Looking for some support

I'm incredibly sad, I am having another chemical pregnancy. This will be the second in three months and I am completely ready to give up. My husband and I already have a daughter who is 13 months old but I don't think I can handle another hurt like this one. We've been trying again since she was 6 months old and we miscarried before she was born. I needed metformin and progesterone to have a healthy pregnancy before I was just hoping beyond hope, it would just work it self out this time. Do you ever get over the guilt of wanting another child even though you have one or the heart aches of what could have been. I'm sorry I just feel incredibly alone and I was hoping someone has or could share their experiences of something similar to this. Thanks for reading.

-mrsbender121

3 Comments • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

First, so sorry for your loss... I have a 2 1/2 year old and we have been trying since she was 6 months. To date, I haven't seen one positive yet. While i know its very heartbreaking to have a chemical, you do know that your body is working and you can get pregnant. You may need your Dr. to Put you on progesterone as soon as you get a positive so you can stay pregnant. You may have to speak with them prior and let them know . Good luck.

Mill

3 years ago

Thank you for taking the time and responding. I appreciate it, after my follow up blood work on Friday I'm going to contact my endocrinologist about the progesterone.

3 years ago • Post starter

So sorry for your loss. I used to get chemicals every month when we were trying for our second. I went on Amazon and just ordered Emerita Pro gest cream ($35/CA est.) and got pregnant that month without seeing the doctor. Once you start using it, you will have to continue for at least 20 weeks then wean off. Praying you get your rainbow baby soon.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo