Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

841 - 847 of 847 Replies

@hberry. My sincere apologies. I really hope that when you do test, it's a blazing positive. Can't wait.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly - it's alright. I always did a hpt after I did those cheapie "home made" ones. I did have some spotting today when I used bathroom and wiped. Im just a science geek haha

User image

3 years ago

@hberry. I hope that spotting is from implantation and not the witch showing her ugly face.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

11dpo for me today...pretty sure a bfn test this morning ...but can see something on tools although Ive learnt from past experiences that you won’t need tools when you get a bfp...hoping something materialises in the next few day ...cramping really bad last night to the point where it woke me up and my boobs felt like balloons, cramps settled down today and still have tender nips...af not due for another 2/3 days

3 years ago

Dragonfly- it was AF. I knew dh and I didn't do enough on the fertile days to cover everything. So it's cd2 for me.

User image

3 years ago

Metallic taste 11dpo

3 years ago

Back to square one. Knew something was up this morning when I had sharp pains on my right side this morning then felt gurggling in my abdomen.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo