Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

831 - 840 of 847 Replies | Last Page

@Hberry. No way. What the heck. With all the symptoms you were experiencing, thought for sure you would get a BFP. What about the test you took earlier? Could that have been an evap? So truely sorry girl.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Im thinking the test was a faulty one out of a bad batch. Even though the line came in about 8 minutes or so.

User image

3 years ago

Hi ladies I don’t know where I am !!..as in dpo Don’t think I ovulated. Have had high LH on strips From Cd 4 whilst still on period but my monitor says low, I guess was no spike it was just high the whole time but the monitor read it as low . I’m now on CD 17 I did an An FSH test ( menopause test) which were both positive so that’s not a good sign Coupled up with high LH from day4-16 Doing acupuncture she told me not to BD unprotected but I did lol so who even knows Am doing doctors tests on Friday so only time will tell .

User image

3 years ago

Hi ladies been a while and this thread has been so quiet ! Hope you have as your BFP?

I’m prob going to delete my profile spoke to my Fertility doc and I have entered peri menopause He says try naturally if it happens it Happens and if it doesn't it doesn't but it will prob end up in miscarriage!! Great thanks doc !

I’m just going to focus on me I think this site can be a little harmful for me... however I may lurk but I wish you all the best and your BFPs and healthy babies xx

User image

3 years ago

Hey BB...oh no....what news to get...do you know what though stranger things have happened than a woman getting pregnant at pre menopause so you never know
Yes I get what you mean about this site...although all of them available to stalk on google!
I’m still plodding on...no bfp here yet...af due next mon/tues so we will see I guess. Wishing all the luck and enjoy your you time...that is time very well spent xx

3 years ago

Sorry bb. Wishing you all the best.
11dpo for me. AF is due today and no signs of showing yet. Lots of bloating. Tender boobs which is typical. Lots of ewcm this time around unlike previous cycles. Also no huge influx with weight like previous cycles. Happy anniversary to me. My oldest son has his pku yearly checkup today. Expecting changes to diet as there always is.

User image

3 years ago

@Bb. I am so truely sorry to hear that. Like Amy says, stranger things has happened.

@hberry. Happy Anniversary and praying the witch doesn't show her ugly face. Waiting patiently to hear some good news in the next day or so.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- AF is 1 day late. I'm 12dpo today and I did the baking soda pregnancy test for fun and the reaction was similar to the poster's. Poster was in fact pregnant. https://youtu.be/0E2q5uLAdQY

User image

3 years ago • Edited

@hberry. I saw the video and then I read all the comments and there are lots of mixed reviews. Couple even tested their daughters and it still foamed up. I don't want to be a downer to you and get you all worked up for when you do get to test and it comes up negative.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- I know I just did it for fun. Nothing more nothing less. I did the bleach test with my last pregnancy just for fun. Funny thing was my bleach test positive was confirmed with a vvf bfp which is in my photos. I just like doing the experiments lol

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo