Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

821 - 830 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Fingers crossed Amy!
Im 7dpo today, feeling hungry all the time, nausea, my right boob feels more tender then my left. Frequent trips to the bathroom as well. If I'm not pregnant I will scream lmao. Ive felt more sick during this tww then any other time. At 3dpo I thought I was hit by a bus and 5dpo was pretty bad too. Today I feel somewhat sick but not too bad.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Hope things get better Amy stay strong
When are you testing hberry?

User image

3 years ago

Bb - I'm not sure. Possibly this weekend I'm thinking if AF doesn't show. I also had some cramping but not like AF cramping for like a minute and then went away

User image

3 years ago • Edited

I feel like a good sleep has done me the world of good today...although my boy Is not at pre school today after throwing up all over the living room floor...sofa and duvet day today for him whilst I try and get some work done...
Keeping fc for you HBerry...I will be holding out testing this month until I am actually late...so tues onwards

3 years ago

Amy- sorry your little guy isn't feeling so good. Fc for you as well. Hoping this is it.
Afm 8dpo and feeling very nauseated. This nausea will be the death of me this cycle I swear lol

User image

3 years ago

Ah no...well that is sounding good..,surely it’s got to be for something g right?
To be honest I don’t feel any different from any other cycle...apart from them strong pains the other day I haven’t felt anything that I haven’t over analysed a hundred times before...so I’m enjoying a black coffee still in the mornings because I need something to get me through the day! I’ve definitely been putting too much pressure on this...partly because I’ve stayed in a job I despise on the hope that I will get pregnant this month, and then the month after that and now it’s 2 years down the line. I want to stay for my maternity pay and then start a fresh new job when I go back to work, our rented home has also been up for sale since just before lockdown so that’s looking too....this cycle I’ve learnt to take the baby making out of the stress equation as it’s just not helping! Sorry for the rant..,I think my OH has had alenoufh of my emotional breakdowns now!

3 years ago • Edited

Amy- I hope the very best for you and your family.
Woke up with abdominal pain on my right side. Also with it a stuffy nose and tender boobs. My right one seems to be more tender and sore then my left. So hungry right away too this morning. 9dpo today. If I'm not pregnant I will scream because this is torture!!
Af is due in either 2 days according to ctp and 5 according to the app.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Well I have started spotting brown cm so figure in out...boobs are sore but cramps haven’t hit me yet...don’t think I am going to be the lucky one with it being implantation spotting

3 years ago

Im officially OUT

User image

3 years ago

Sorry to hear that Amy and Hberry

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo