Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

811 - 820 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies

Update AF has come to visit ....

I’m going to try acupuncture and herbs For fertility on top of my precieve powders this cycle got blood work form from doctor so will be doing those . Going to exercise more , eat healthy And lose a bit of weight
I’m not going to let this defeat me .
Baby dust to you all

Can’t wait fir some more BFPs !! Get busy ladies

User image

3 years ago

Sorry bb. Hopefully soon you get your bfp.
Dh and i bd this morning. Hoping to get one or 2 more times in today to catch the egg. 3 days until ovulation.

User image

3 years ago

Good luck Hberry here’s hoping you get your

User image

3 years ago

Hi ladies how are you all getting on?

User image

3 years ago

1dpo today. Not much happening.

User image

3 years ago

Fingers crossed for you x

I’m on cd6 my monitor has asked me to test please see ovulation test below it baffles me !! The lines look dark fir CD6?? .... anyway I’m not trying this month I start acupuncture on Wednesday and she has told me not to have unprotected sex until she has cleared me out !!! So I’m already out this month lol to you all x

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

Thnks bb. Dh and bd again last night. Hopefully I did catch it in time. We will find out in about 12ish days when AF is due to show

User image

3 years ago

Jumping on to the thread late... 6 dpo- nothing major here. Increased CM, tender breasts but everything has been wacky since I am still bf. Just wanted to join a discussion to help me drag along the TWW! Good luck ladies!

3 years ago

Welcome!
3dpo and I feel like I've been bit by a bus; nausea, dizziness, extreme fatigue, gas, tender boobs. Felt like I could've stayed in bed all day.

User image

3 years ago

Hey ladies...I hope everyone is doing ok...just wanted to check in...8dpo today.,.sat at home at my now work area on the dining table with a constant stabby, pulsing hot feeling on my right side....I always seem to have the niggles and cramps or what have you in my right side never in my left? Although I did have the most horrendous sharp pain about 3dpo which made me cry out ouch which made me think that was ovulation so I could be totally off...anyways guess I am just holding that something is happening and it’s not my body doing it’s usual tricks...I had it in my head that we were out this month so haven’t been taking notice of anything but I can not ignore this throb...I guess we will see ....actually at my wits end with all aspect of life at the moment...work and home are all up in the air also..I swear there is o lot so much one person can take!

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo