Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

71 - 80 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Morning ladies! Cd5 for me. Hoping your day is a good one! I dropped heavy hints last night and I got rejected. Hopefully tonight he gets it.

User image

3 years ago

Hi ladies AF due tomorrow all symptoms have gone but Another BFN So I’m guessing I’m out

User image

3 years ago

Seriously! I hope we get many more BFP’s this cycle!!

AFM- CD8- around 11 more days until O day for me, so we should all be fairly close in our TWW! Going to start OPK’s in 5 days. Taking vitex and drinking red raspberry leaf tea to regulate my cycle and thicken my uterine lining. Staying active and will start using my preseed during my fertile window and hopefully catch this egg and have a sticky little baby this time!!

Anyone else using any tricks/supplements to TTC??

User image

3 years ago

Yes and they run in my husband's side too.

User image

3 years ago

Amy- I hope this is it for you!! I felt very similar with my second daughter.

User image

3 years ago

Hey Amystone it’s great to hear someone else with similar symptoms at the same time! I usually get sore boobs/nipples a few days before af but never over a week before and the small bit of spotting it really making me wonder could it have been due to implantation! Fingers crossed for you also!

3 years ago

Thanks ladyship, it’s frustrating when the early pregnancy symptoms are so similar to pms isn’t it! Plus the tww seems to go on for weeks and weeks

3 years ago

That is a for sure Congrats!
I am having cravings for sweets just like I did when I was pregnant with my daughter and I am not even close to my O day.

User image

3 years ago

Hey Sunny ...
Compared to yesterday my boobs aren’t sad at all...all cramps have seemed to disappear and just have the odd niggle...still have yellow/peachy coloured cm that is between lotion/snotty...I am holding onto the hope that this means something as never had it before ....when do you you will be testing? I am going to do another in the morning ...I hope I see something!

3 years ago

Hberry- i hope you get a BFP when you test. Sending love and good vibes your way =]

BB0007- im a bit new to this whole pregnancy thing, so im not too sure how sensitive they are. I have been trying to figure that one out myself >.< but as of right now i have been using the standard cheapies from Walgreens Early Result. Took one this morning and still a BFN.

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo