Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Aww. Sorry hberry. Ur still in the game tho
When is AF due?

3 years ago • Post starter

ladyshipe. snap so did I!! obviouldt BFN at 5dpo what was I thinking duh! we are defiantly too early x
had a strange sharp pain earlier !!!

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Bb we GOT to do better...GOT to..lol
So u testing tomorrow again

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Sorry ladyshipe and hberry. Ladyshipe how many dpo are you?

3 years ago

I am 6/7 dpo. Still early for me. AF due Tues/Weds.

I understand y they encourage to not test until missed AF. Everytime u see a it makes u think u are out and u get all down....
But I think our wanting to know early makes us kick all common sense and logic out the window.

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Agreed! I'm feeling "out", but common sense tells me I'm still in until AF comes.

3 years ago

Yes Abit. Until AF shows bfp is still possible.

So I’m super confused right now. I had bright red blood this morning on the tissue when I wiped after my FMU (not even any spotting in my panties or anything), which never happens other than the first daY of AF. I went to the bathroom to check again about 20 minutes later- maybe a quarter sized spot on my panty liner and a little bright blood on the tissue. Figured it was just getting started so changed my liner and didn’t got again for 3 hrs. Then maybe a spot or two (barely even a streak) in the line after 3 hrs. Checked my cervix- high-medium-closed. A tiny streak of brown blood in otherwise clear cm. Maybe it’s just spotting leading up to AF? It seems like there was more blood than you would expect from implantation spotting. Anyway- I still some feel pregnant- but now I’m super confused. It’s probably just my hormones being wonky after the MMC. So at this point I’m not counting myself on CD1 yet, but completely unsure of where I’m at

User image

3 years ago

Ps- sorry about the tmi novel- but I’m going crazy with the confusion and wishing and hoping against the odds that there’s a baby burrowing in there

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo