Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

781 - 790 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies...just thought I’d pop on and say hi...not In my fertile window until next week but wondered if this has happened to anybody else....
Last month was month 20of ttc for baby no2. I had very light cramping on cd32 with brown spotting and then said to you girls that I was out for the month...however the cramping didn’t really get much stronger and then the next day I bled light and that was it ...followed by five days of brown spotting...I have been having very light periods but that was particularly short...and way rolling forward to now and my boobs have remained really sore...all this week they have been aching and stabby and I’m very conscious that they are there if you know what I mean...cm has been very dry/sticky....I even took a test a couple of days after my v light period which came back negative....do you think my hormones are just having a wacko month....not sure if I should make another app at the doctors to double check all is ok?

3 years ago

@Amy. That's weird. How many days ago was your last test? If it was over a week ago, then I would test again with FRER and who knows, maybe two lines will pop up. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Any I would ask your doc for some tests I called mine on Friday and they are doing bloods hormones thyroid and 21 day progesterone

User image

3 years ago

Hi dragonfly it’s so annoying ! Maybe I ovulated later than my monitor said? Yeh I’ll test in the morning with a better test if I’m AF free

User image

3 years ago

Bb- it looks positive to me!
Afm its cd5. And 9 days until Ovulation day. Got my fertile days scoped out. Ive done a lot of praying and wishing it happens this cycle. I put in some more tests to order next pay day.

User image

3 years ago

I started spotting on 17th June and had one day of light bleeding on 18th and then took a test on the 20th ...stark white so just thought it was a light period...I had blood work from the docs at the beginning of the year and they came back normal...it’s just so strange as I’ve never had sore boobs like this at this time of the month...I may pick up some cheap strip ones in the morning after dropping off DS at nursery...maybe I’m just going to ovulate early? But no signs of it with cm as of yet...who knows!
BB I have had a little nosey at your pictures...the purple tests are they the Superdrug ones? I have used them too and have some pictures of them on my profile that are negative and it definitely looks like you have something on yours compared to mine...wishing you all the best x

3 years ago

Hey ladies.
Af caught me. Am now cd 3. All these shadows and evap lines are a MESS!

BB...THAT kinda look like a faint pos to me...but I say wait...

3 years ago • Post starter

Ladyshipe- sorry af showed. Maybe this cycle.

User image

3 years ago

Thanks Hberry. I feel exhausted. Not going to really try this cycle....if it happens then so be it.

3 years ago • Post starter

HBerry I can totally relate...it’s emotionally exhausting isn’t it ...so sorry about this month xx

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo