Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

761 - 770 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Took another e.p.t. Its likely the assured dollar store brand is inaccurate, at least the ones I've picked up so far. I have one more and I will wait to test again.

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

That looks positive hberry no filter needed !

User image

3 years ago

Did my Frer I’m done never buying clear blue tests again I can’t believe they are giving out false positives like it’s speeding tickets

User image

3 years ago

Welp. I did a first response test.

3 years ago • Post starter

Sorry bb and ladyshipe. I still have hope for you gals.

User image

3 years ago

Thanks Hberry!

3 years ago • Post starter

While sitting with my 2 youngest kids, getting them settled for bed, my boobs were getting stabbing pains. Also happening was me having the runs but that might be because I drank so much damn juice. Another oddity, is I gain weight right before AF but I've been losing weight.

User image

3 years ago

Ladies can you check out the first response from This morning I would say it’s negative those pics are the best ones out if like 100 that I took so most of the others show nada most appreciated

User image

3 years ago

Bb- if you turn on the greyscale on the second picture there is a clear line. Also- not sure I trust frer anymore, not after what I just read(I made a thread about it).
Afm its cd27 and 13dpo. Won't be able to get in for a follow up test for pregnancy confirmation until next week. I may just see if i can go tomorrow after my son's allergy appointment.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry you think ?

I don't trust any of these tests anymore!! I'm gonna check out your thread

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo