Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

751 - 760 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Guys my cramping is constant. Feeling like maybe I should be concerned? It’s been about 3 days. I never get cramping or pain until AF shows.

3 years ago

Good luck Hberry!

3 years ago

Took another test. Its a

User image

3 years ago

@Hberry. It could be that the urine is too diluted or the test isn't sensitive enough to pick it up. Don't give up yet until the witch shows up. I would test on Wednesday and see if there is a line or not. Hang in there.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- af is due today and no signs of showing (according to CTP).
ETA pic of test is uploaded.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

@Hberry. I only see one test in the gallery.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- its picture 1021126

User image

3 years ago

Ladies help ! I just did a CB , afternoon wee about 2-3 hh tell me what you think in My gallery. I hate these tests don’t know what possessed me to do it ! I have a Frer coming tonight via amazon but this has really thrown me off ! I really went through it last month with these tests it was left over from then

User image

3 years ago

Bb- that's positive! Congrats!
Afm its cd26 and 12dpo. Woke up with sore muscles, almost feeling limp. Sore sensitive boobs and nips still. Head feels weird again. Cramping after I used the bathroom and took another test which was a bfn. Now Im feeling emotional. Its my dad's 5th birthday in heaven today (he will be 6 years gone in August). One of my classmates announced she was expecting a girl- announcement and gender reveal right off the bat. I feel almost as if I am pregnant but nothing to even confirm it. Sigh off to get better tests then the dollar store brand ones..

User image

3 years ago

I am presently waiting for FRER to be delivered today. If that is negative, then I will be awaiting AF tomorrow.

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo