Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

711 - 720 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Hberry where are you at with dpo and period due? We must be similar.

3 years ago

Mj - I am 10dpo and on cd24. I also noticed after the streak of red in the cm and I wiped again, there was a faded pink on the toilet paper. Af is due tomorrow according to CTP and 4 according to my app.

User image

3 years ago

Cd 22. Af due in 3 dayz.
Bfn today.

3 years ago • Post starter

Sorry to hear that lady

Hberry sounds promising so do your symptoms mjdjanine

Today feeling a little crappy and loose stools sorry tmi 8dpo fingers crossed

To you all

User image

3 years ago

Sorry ladyshipe.
I have been feeling twinges. Like crazy. Went to the bathroom not too long ago, and there was some brown. Af is due either tomorrow or in 4 days.

User image

3 years ago

Is this your first test ladyshipe? Sorry if you’ve answered this already previously.

Hberry, do you ever get spotting before period?

My spotting is 5dpo which is early?? Scared it could be something else after googling it a little.
Cramps seems to be constant and I’ve headaches also! I can test in 3 days but think I’ll wait to the weekend when I’m with my boyfriend. This will be the week from hell and I’m sure I’ll cave and end up doing one.

3 years ago

bb are you feeling crappy like nauseated?
My hormones affect my tummy badly. Usually before period constipated and then during period loose stools for days.

Usually the day I finish ovulating I get a sore right breast until AF comes. This month nothing...!

3 years ago

Mj....i tested yesterday as well.

3 years ago • Post starter

Mj, not usually no. Usually its just flow. Sometimes it starts as a slow flow, other times it's a full on fast and heavy flow.

User image

3 years ago

Mine is a heavy flow from day 1 and I can usually tell the day before it’s starting as I feel contracting. This spotting has thrown me and I’m trying not to get excited or worried about it!

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo