Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

701 - 710 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Yes....The mere fact that we are consciously trying, it feels hard and gets tedious.

3 years ago • Post starter

Hi Mj!
As I stood up, and am now sitting my head feels as if it's in the clouds and now a heightened sense of smell.

User image

3 years ago

Ohhh the heightened sound promising!!!

3 years ago

Oh boy, Hberry!
Did u get ur tests??

Ladyshipe- the hubby picked up a box with 1 test and reading directions, its only good until 4 days before Af is due. I'm tempted to go get more tomorrow when Im out.
Been having discharge when I pee lately. Only time I've had that is when I was pregnant before. I don't want to get my hopes up either.
ETA: just had the runs but when I had wiped, there was a streak of red in the cm. Possible sign of implantation? Im hoping so.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

I think I am having implantation bleed. Last night my cm was dried pink/brown and I thought that was odd. Today more red/rust. I wore white underwear. I had the lower ab cramping last night. Period due 2/7.

3 years ago

Hberry where are you at with dpo and period due? We must be similar.

3 years ago

Mj - I am 10dpo and on cd24. I also noticed after the streak of red in the cm and I wiped again, there was a faded pink on the toilet paper. Af is due tomorrow according to CTP and 4 according to my app.

User image

3 years ago

Cd 22. Af due in 3 dayz.
Bfn today.

Sorry to hear that lady

Hberry sounds promising so do your symptoms mjdjanine

Today feeling a little crappy and loose stools sorry tmi 8dpo fingers crossed

To you all

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo