Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

681 - 690 of 847 Replies | Last Page

@Hberry. So sorry to hear about your friend. I hope all is well for her. Also, sorry about your mom. It all seems to hit all at once. I'm really hoping this is it for you as it all sounds so promising.

AFM. I got my reminder phone call for my ultrasound on Monday and I was informed that my husband can't join me. I am actually really sad about it as I really wanted him to come. However, depending on how things go with COVID, he may be able to go to my next one. I would like to surprise him if my ultrasound shows two babies. If it was just one then I would just tell him. Any ideas?

User image[/url]

3 years ago

I am 5dpo on here and 6dpo on my other app lol with some slight cramping and exhaustion. Same as I felt about 2 months ago when I had my first pregnancy that ended in miscarriage. Plan on starting to test at 8dpo.

3 years ago

Dragonfly- Yes it hit all at once. What about buying 2 onsies and get some cloth markers and put on the onesies HI Daddy we can't wait to meet you!
I too hope this is it. If I do conceive this cycle, baby's due date would be close to my daughter's birthday. Some sharp pains now in my abdomen while sitting in the recliner.

User image

3 years ago

@Hberry. That is very cute. Put tears of joy to my eyes when I read. I just remembered somerhing lol. I saw a cute one online that showed two onsies and it read "copy" on one and "paste" on the other one. I may even do that, should that be the case. That would be a huge blessing to have it close or on the samr day as your daughters birthday.

@Ashleigh. Hi there and good luck to you. Hope you caught the egg and get your BFP soon. Are you tracking or symptom spotting?

User image[/url]

3 years ago

I’m such a twat I just bought ic’s ughhhh they come on Tuesday will be 10dpo then so not too bad

User image

3 years ago

I’m such a twat I just bought ic’s ughhhh they come on Tuesday will be 10dpo then so not too bad

User image

3 years ago

Dragofly- Im glad you liked it. I thought it was cute too.
I'm getting the itch to test but I need tests first.. Dh refuses to let me order tests this week. Im about to say screw it and just order some regardless

User image

3 years ago

Hope u get ur BB.

Me...well I am on CD 20. Af due in 5 days...there about. Took a test today cause, well, I have IC tests...and just felt like it....lol...BFN. of course.
Nothing much going....just same symptoms like always...eh.

3 years ago • Post starter

Ladyshipe- you're still in it until the witch rears her ugly face!
I was hanging clothes up earlier on our clothes line and as I was doing so, I felt twinges on the left side and it was enough to feel like a tickle. It's also cd22 and 8dpo for me. Im trying to convince my dh to buy some tests because Im close to needing to test. Hopefully he will come around and just let me go get some!

User image

3 years ago

Yessdddd. Hubby..come around and get her the tests already!!!!

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo