Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

671 - 680 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Morning Ladies...wow it too all my energy to lift my eyelids to my boy this morning :.i am shattered...
Oh no Dragonfly it’s awful when you have upsetting or realistic dreams...it takes you a while to shake them off doesn’t it,
Well it is CD32, 14dpo Unless I O later...and AF due today going off here ...I haven’t woken up with any AF cramps but it’s still early, boobs are quite throbby but prob just pms as another
BFN on a test...ah well

3 years ago

Dragonfly- it's true because that's all I craved with my daughter. But with all 3 boys it was CHOCOLATE. I've craved a soft serve place near me called BRIQ'S (Bricks). My daughter has been super clingy lately. She only got the way once before and thats when I was pregnant with my youngest. My husky has been super close to me too which she was when I was pregnant with my daughter. Though I'm not reading into signs, Im just putting them down for records.
Its cd 20 and 6dpo. Af is due in 5 days according to CTP or 8 days according to my app. Boobs are tender and nips are sensitive. And nausea has kicked in high gear since I had gotten up.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Well dull cramps starting late this evening, banging headache alllllll day....and have just started spotting so looks like I’m out this month...
GL to all you ladies nearing the end of your tww

3 years ago

Sorry Amy. Hopefully this next time around you will get your bfp. Fingers crossed for you

User image

3 years ago

@Amy. Sorry to hear that. Hoping next cycle is your month.

AFM. This pregnancy is taking a toll on my body. My digestive system has slowed way down which makes having a bowel movement very difficult to do at times. I drink plenty of water, and I eat my fruits and veggies. Plus I always feel bloated and no signs of hunger for a few hours after work. Sigh...

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Sorry Amy.

3 years ago • Post starter

Sorry to hear that Amy don’t give up x

User image

3 years ago

Hope you are all well ladies ?
Current situation - 5dpo and even though my monitor went strait to peak I managed to BD on both days but nothing since as I can’t be bothered ha! Anyway I feel nothing really , have been taking procieve powders and some other herbs that my lovely friend sent me after her BFP last week but I don’t really have any physical symptoms. I checked my cervix very High medium and closed CM lotion like but scant. I guess time will tell ! Not going to start testing till 12 dpo and I’ll use the two femometer strips I have left over from last cycle and if I get a squinter I’ll use the clear blue I had left over. But I refuse to test early or use expensive tests anymore.

User image

3 years ago

Bb- It's been h*ll for me yesterday. First my friend from school was rushed to the hospital by ambulance due to blacking out for no reason at her work computer and heart palpitations. Then my mom had her mri results back yesterday and she now needs surgery as she tore her shoulder in 2 places. She was working and fell down the stairs and as that was happening, she grabbed the railing with her right arm and it ripped her shoulder. Next step is to see an orthopedic surgeon for surgery.
Otherwise, I'm good. Its cd21 and 7dpo. Woke up feeling twinges in my right side. Boobs are still sore and the nips are sensitive still.

User image

3 years ago

Wow sorry to hear that hberry you have a lot going on! Those twinges sound promising x

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo