Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

651 - 660 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Hey Kayleigh.... I see a line too!! wishing you a very sticky bean this time...I have everything crossed
I am either 11/12dpo today ...I’m going with 11 just to be safe....took a test this morning... a bfn
Still have stabby crampy twinges on my right side and boobs aren’t so much tender but almost pulsing if that makes sense...get random waves of nipple burning too...cm is creamy still...who bloody knows

user submitted image

3 years ago

Hi ladies! Kayleigh- looks like a bfp to me congrats!
Sorry Amy, hoping soon it will say BFP!
Afm its cd 17, and 3dpo. Af is due in 8 days. This morning I woke up with tender sore boobs and pain in my abdomen on my right side.

User image

3 years ago

Hey yall. Been reading up on everyone.
Congrats Kayleigh!!!

AFM. I think I ovulated on Thursday...however this has been a strange cycle so far. Had watery gush of cm for the past 2 days...which I normally dont have after O....making me think I might have ovulated late??

Theeennnn, my boobs are not sore like they normally are after ovulation.
I have no clue whats going on. At this point I have NO clue what dpo I am. Maybe I didnt ovulate this month?????

Ugghh. So at this point I can only count my cycle days. I am at CD 15 today. AF due in 9 or 10 days.

3 years ago • Post starter

Hey Lady, hope you’re doing ok? It might be a good thing this month to not know when you ovulated...sometimes it can get a bit much with all the symptom spotting...
Looking forward to reading your journey over the next couple of weeks though...
I have decided that if I don’t catch this month which is looking very unlikely I am going to delete my tracking app and not actively try any more...I’m just fed up of it all now ...it has been 20months of heartache and emotions ...plus I can’t keep staring at tests for half and hour to try and imagine something that is not there! I am going to go with the ignorance is bliss from now on ...if it happens then great if not then I am grateful for the son I do have already xx

3 years ago

Hi ladies thank you so much the line seems to be a little darker than yesterday so hoping they carry on getting darker and it's a sticky bean this time.
Oh amy hopefully you arent out. There's still a chance.
Hberry good luck I hope this month is your lucky month, when are you planning on testing?
Lady maybe an odd cycle will the the lucky one for you.
Fingers crossed for you all waiting to test. Xx

3 years ago

@Amy, I sooo understand!. It is very frustrating. And yes, it could be a good thing that I dont know when I ovulated.
But i think we missed this month if I o'd late, as we would have BD'd a bit too early. Oh well.
Woke up with sore boobs this morning. So that kind of sealed the fact that I O'd late.

3 years ago • Post starter

Morning ladies congratulations Kayleigh try to take it easy and take good supplements.
Hberry my fingers are crossed for you hun x
Amy - I totally get It Hun I think I’m there with you but don’t delete anything I did that just before I got pregnant with my miscarriage and wish I didn’t.

Lady I think we missed this month too my monitor went from low to peak and I didn’t do the nasty before that and only did it on first and second peak so who knows ....

Plus there have been a lot of things going on with my body I think I’m going through the change my cycles are getting shorter I’m ovulating early my periods are getting lighter and I just have a feeling that my time is up. I’m Also seriously creeping my husband out that’s why we didn’t bd much this month he thinks I’m obsessed and I think I am too that’s why I haven’t really been on here. So I too will take a break for a bit . I’m not going to test this month till IM 12 dpo or I miss my period And I will continue to use my monitor but I’m not going to live by it. When I got pregnant with My children and my MMC I had given up and was living my life I think I need to do that again xx ????

User image

3 years ago

Kayleigh- Im not entirely sure. Next weekend maybe. I would have to get more tests first. I might just put in an order on amazon for some.
Amy- thanks I hope so too. Im just getting frustrated and ready for a break from trying for awhile if I don't catch the egg.
Cd 18 and 4dpo. Af is due in a week on my app, af is due in 10 days.. Lots of watery cm sore boobs nausea and exhaustion.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Morning ladies....
I had THE MOST strangest sensation last night...I don’t know even if it was pregnancy related but I could have sworn that when standing up I had a balloon in my uterus almost like the balloon was filled of water and then when laying down in bed like my son was sat in my tummy...such a weird pressure feeling....obviously I woke up this morning absolutely adamant that it has to be a pregnant thing and low and behold a bfn again! This morning I am on CD 31...13/14DPO so due on my period at anytime (I’ve gone up to 34days before) my two apps are saying I am due on today or tomorrow...is it realistic to say that I am out this month? I think I am just gonna go with that mentality today...
I hope everyone is doing ok?
BB how are you feeling? It’s a big thing to think that you may be going through the change, have you booked a dr’s app to double check. Wishing you all the luck XX

3 years ago

Hi Amy - got my fingers crossed for you, are you getting any of your usual AF symptoms?

im going to give it another 6 months ... im 3 dpo today and did the dance so im in with a chance.....only been actively trying since MMC for 3 months this being the 3rd cycle, but my cycles are changing so who knows ....I have decided that im going to TTC but im not going to go about it in the same way firstly for my own metal health and for my relationship with my husband. we have 3 lovely children, maybe being a grandmother will be what's next. only God knows and its in his hands.

to all of you ladies x

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo