Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

651 - 660 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Ladies I’m back again ! even tho I have been reading what you guys are going through it’s never easy. Just broke down into tears I’m on CD10 last month I ovulated early and this month I went strait from low on my monitor to peak today no high days so I guess I’m ovulating tomorrow on CD11 I used to ovulate day 15-16 so don’t know what to think . I guess I’ll be joining you guys at 1dpo day after tomorrow . I have no tests this month and won’t test till 10dpo last month I had so many false positives and squinters I promised myself I wouldn’t put myself through it again.

User image

3 years ago

Bb- can't say that I blame you because it is so frustrating.
Afm Its cd15 and 1dpo. Really hoping I caught the egg this time. If not Im giving up for awhile.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Morning ladies...
BB at least you are able to track your O to know that it’s coming early....wishing you all the best over these next few days
Berry I am totally with you on that one...I feel like absolute rubbish this morning...I am so over all this trying now...it was supposed to happen by now in my head...I feel like this is not a normal length of time ...I really need to speak to partner if it doesn’t happen this month because it’s starting to get me upset...
I think I am probably upset this morning because I feel bad PMT I was really snappy and stroppy last night with My partner and this morning I do t feel any better...a BFN test didn’t help this morning either

3 years ago

Hi ladies hope you are all ok, unfortunately I had a chemical last month so am back I have still been following all of you on here but hadnt been posting I am now 11dpo and think I may have the start of a positive test so this is a
and a sticky lucky bean. Xx

user submitted image

3 years ago

Hey Kayleigh.... I see a line too!! wishing you a very sticky bean this time...I have everything crossed
I am either 11/12dpo today ...I’m going with 11 just to be safe....took a test this morning... a bfn
Still have stabby crampy twinges on my right side and boobs aren’t so much tender but almost pulsing if that makes sense...get random waves of nipple burning too...cm is creamy still...who bloody knows

user submitted image

3 years ago

Hi ladies! Kayleigh- looks like a bfp to me congrats!
Sorry Amy, hoping soon it will say BFP!
Afm its cd 17, and 3dpo. Af is due in 8 days. This morning I woke up with tender sore boobs and pain in my abdomen on my right side.

User image

3 years ago

Hey yall. Been reading up on everyone.
Congrats Kayleigh!!!

AFM. I think I ovulated on Thursday...however this has been a strange cycle so far. Had watery gush of cm for the past 2 days...which I normally dont have after O....making me think I might have ovulated late??

Theeennnn, my boobs are not sore like they normally are after ovulation.
I have no clue whats going on. At this point I have NO clue what dpo I am. Maybe I didnt ovulate this month?????

Ugghh. So at this point I can only count my cycle days. I am at CD 15 today. AF due in 9 or 10 days.

3 years ago • Post starter

Hey Lady, hope you’re doing ok? It might be a good thing this month to not know when you ovulated...sometimes it can get a bit much with all the symptom spotting...
Looking forward to reading your journey over the next couple of weeks though...
I have decided that if I don’t catch this month which is looking very unlikely I am going to delete my tracking app and not actively try any more...I’m just fed up of it all now ...it has been 20months of heartache and emotions ...plus I can’t keep staring at tests for half and hour to try and imagine something that is not there! I am going to go with the ignorance is bliss from now on ...if it happens then great if not then I am grateful for the son I do have already xx

3 years ago

Hi ladies thank you so much the line seems to be a little darker than yesterday so hoping they carry on getting darker and it's a sticky bean this time.
Oh amy hopefully you arent out. There's still a chance.
Hberry good luck I hope this month is your lucky month, when are you planning on testing?
Lady maybe an odd cycle will the the lucky one for you.
Fingers crossed for you all waiting to test. Xx

3 years ago

@Amy, I sooo understand!. It is very frustrating. And yes, it could be a good thing that I dont know when I ovulated.
But i think we missed this month if I o'd late, as we would have BD'd a bit too early. Oh well.
Woke up with sore boobs this morning. So that kind of sealed the fact that I O'd late.

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo