Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

641 - 650 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Hey Dragonfly I am 8/9 not too sure this month ... I picked up some cheap strip tests today to test on the weekend this is month 20 ttc number 2 so I hope it ends up being the month...how many weeks are you now?
Ahh Berry that’s great I’m so chuffed for you! I hope this is the one
X

3 years ago

@Amy. My ticker shows how far along I am. Once I have my ultrasound then I am sure the ticker will change but that is based on my last LMP. I hope this is it for you. Keeping my fingers crossed.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

@Amy hopefully this is your month!!

Got a call this morning from the fertility clinic.. they are finally back open! I was able to schedule an appointment for this afternoon to get my lab work done. Finally lol. I'm happy to finally get some answers (good or bad) because I don't like to waste time. I am also 1 dpo I think lol.

3 years ago

Thanks Amy, I'm hoping it's enough to catch the egg.

User image

3 years ago

Oh yes..I didn’t even notice that at the bottom...sorry Dragonfly
The last two days I’ve had cramping in the one side and today I’ve had on off stabbing pains on the same side too...right now I’m getting it with that weird pulling tugging feeling by my belly button ....ahhh I hope so!!! X

3 years ago

@Alex. No worries. I went with the other ticker but it didn't show the progress of the baby and what's forming. I am definately keeping my fingers crossed for you as those symptoms sounds promising as I felt the tug behind my belly button as well.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Ladies I’m back again ! even tho I have been reading what you guys are going through it’s never easy. Just broke down into tears I’m on CD10 last month I ovulated early and this month I went strait from low on my monitor to peak today no high days so I guess I’m ovulating tomorrow on CD11 I used to ovulate day 15-16 so don’t know what to think . I guess I’ll be joining you guys at 1dpo day after tomorrow . I have no tests this month and won’t test till 10dpo last month I had so many false positives and squinters I promised myself I wouldn’t put myself through it again.

User image

3 years ago

Bb- can't say that I blame you because it is so frustrating.
Afm Its cd15 and 1dpo. Really hoping I caught the egg this time. If not Im giving up for awhile.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Morning ladies...
BB at least you are able to track your O to know that it’s coming early....wishing you all the best over these next few days
Berry I am totally with you on that one...I feel like absolute rubbish this morning...I am so over all this trying now...it was supposed to happen by now in my head...I feel like this is not a normal length of time ...I really need to speak to partner if it doesn’t happen this month because it’s starting to get me upset...
I think I am probably upset this morning because I feel bad PMT I was really snappy and stroppy last night with My partner and this morning I do t feel any better...a BFN test didn’t help this morning either

3 years ago

Hi ladies hope you are all ok, unfortunately I had a chemical last month so am back I have still been following all of you on here but hadnt been posting I am now 11dpo and think I may have the start of a positive test so this is a
and a sticky lucky bean. Xx

user submitted image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo