Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

621 - 630 of 847 Replies | Last Page

11 dpo,lots of ewcm.Lots of cramping yesterday and today, boobs feel slightly larger.

3 years ago

Sigh. Hubby and I have dtd yesterday and this morning but he keeps pulling out. Im so upset and hurt he would pull this garbage again on me. Im already wanting to count myself out because of this.

User image

3 years ago

Aww hberry. Sorry.
What was his response as to why?

For you Sarah. When r u testing?

3 years ago • Post starter

Ladyshipe- Again it was I dont think we should try so soon. The same old excuse. I told him we are trying this cycle and that's that. I didn't care. I put my foot down

User image

3 years ago

Well then!!

3 years ago • Post starter

Im just so sick of the excuses. Now this morning it's i dont want another because of how our daughter's been behaving lately.

User image

3 years ago

@Hberry. I'm sorry but that is such a lame excuse. Kids grow out of things. How old is your daughter?

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly - she is 4. That never stopped him from having our younger 2. Im just so over the excuses.

User image

3 years ago

@Hberry. I totally understand what you are saying. I hope he gets off his high horse and agrees to be on the same page as you.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Thanks dragonfly. Im hoping so too. Even though we dtd he pulled out once again and I refuse to even log it because of that very reason.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo